Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Suggestions of reporting software issues
Suggestions of reporting software issues

38299 Views 73 Replies Latest reply: 2023-03-12 22:05:14

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-09-04 07:04:21 (Reply to:witsend)

or they could have already faced the squad......

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-09-17 21:42:01 (Reply to:busaman)

My DS 708 is getting pretty long in the tooth and decided not to update after reading  about problems on forum  encountered for special functions for older cars after updating for newer coverage. I figure keep the old DS708  and  just upgrade platform to a MS 906 for the newer car coverage and if some functions I need  seems to be missing for older coverage due to any cease and desist legal issues that may have affected and compromised special functions of older car coverage. My DS 708 with coverage from 2014 really sucks ass for older Mitsubishi and Hyundai models as far as I'm concerned , and hoping coverage for older models of these marques improved instead of getting worse.
      Also hoping MAF sensor pids are displayed in grams/sec not useless lbs/ min or  kg/hr measurement

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    bertiee

2016-11-05 15:32:34

see my post in MOT PRO completely ignored by Autel tech

http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/Diagnostics/21217.jhtml?createrId=358042&view=1

Autel MOT PRO freezes on PCM scan function on Mondeo Mk3 TDCI after update to V6.01

bertiee

2016-11-01 19:40:49 (Reply to:bertiee)

well, took this up with Amy from Autel customer services, no help whatsoever. Advised I seek help from an authorised Autel dealer in my area. There are plenty according to their web site. Unfortunately these so called dealers are sellers only - not interested in repairs or help
    So back to Autel - again not the slightest help whatsoever. Advise I need access to a data logger ? No dealer support, no data logger, no hand held scanner able to scan a Ford TDCI since Autel update - a scanner I paid alot of money for (£600) 
    Disgraceful customer service
    1) I raised an Incident on Autel site - 2016-09-08 18:26:43 _ yes you've guessed it  - completely ignored
    2) raised a Tweet direct to Autel - yes you've guessed it  - completely ignored

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    Hanyboy69

2016-11-14 19:26:00 (Reply to:bertiee)

That's weird, I sent an email to the tech support and they called me the same day. I had no luck by phone but I got a response when I sent the issue by email to the tech support.
    Did you email them?
    I will keep every one posted on my post, I sent my unit out to the warranty today.

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    bertiee

2016-11-25 21:54:06 (Reply to:Hanyboy69)

yes I've been communicating with a 'Amy' from Autel Tech only she fobbed me off to a fictitious Autel dealers in my area, unfortunately these dealers are retailers only and no interest in tech/issues ?
    Eventually after I emailed Amy and told her of this, she put me in touch with a 'local' dealer who could help me. Unfortunately the dealer is just 400 miles away ...........
    shoddy and incompetent service received so far from Autel
    I've Emailed, Tweeted, and used their own Ticket system to report my issues.

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca

2016-11-28 19:36:17 (Reply to:Autel Support)

the update that just came out is bad it shuts down the maxisys software uncontrolably and sesses up the the wireless network conection i had to uninstall the update to use the system.

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca

2016-11-28 19:39:54 (Reply to:Autel Support)

the update that just came out is bad it shuts down the maxisys software uncontrolably and sesses up the the wireless network conection i had to uninstall the update to use the system.on the maxisys pro any clue whats up with the new update that just came out maxisys app wont stay open long enuff to even let me select a update or anything for that mater just since the update if i uninstall the update it works fine it even kicks me off the wifi and its constently searching for another conetion if i uninstall the update all gos back to normal let me know how to go about gettng the update fixed so i can get it thank you and have a grate day all.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-12-01 15:18:56 (Reply to:brownbillca)

It's been over a year since Pedro started this thread on here and seen No confirmation that any of these documented  software issues posted on this thread ever got any verified fixes with newer updates. Support has not replied to any posts on here for a long time, the last updates seem to be causing big problems with quite a few folk . There is no quick external USB recovery drives made available yet that users can resort to to get the tablets back up and running again with an older system and update level within an hour. MAF sensor measurement still  display in useless Pounds per minute or Kilograms per Hour ? WTF !Updates are supposed to fix old problems and repair software holes of older coverage, while adding newer vehicle coverage with added functionality, not make things get worse. Still got my old DS708 with backup SD cards ,I am looking for a bright spot, a glimmer of hope to have a reason to upgrade to a Faster Maxi Sys. Is Autel actually  putting the problems of past behind it  and finally getting  things right. Pedro can you weigh in and let us know what you think about the progress so far?

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    brownbillca

2016-12-08 21:49:32 (Reply to:witsend)

i am not impressed with autel at all not good

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-12-10 04:53:45 (Reply to:brownbillca)

I think that this  user forum should be the last resort for seeking answers or  technical help from support after you have exhausted the recommended way by avenue of  e-mail and by phone and unable  to get a resolution trying both ways for at least a week.. 
  Total8 Pages